- Hymn to the Vanished for clarinet and piano was premiered at Adelphi University’s Distinguished Faculty Recital, Mark Gustavson, clarinet & Jad Bernardo, piano on February 15, 2014.
- Worldwide release of new album “Dissolving Images” on Albany Records (TROY1424) on July 1, 2013.
Download Press Release
- Received a commission from Stony Brook University to compose a piece for the Stony Brook Contemporary Chamber Players, premiere will be in November of 2012 at Stony Brook and with a subsequent performance at Symphony Space, New York City.
- Received a grant from the Aaron Copland Fund towards a CD on Albany Records, Spring 2011.
- Received a grant from the Alice M. Ditson Fund towards a CD on Albany Records, Spring 2011.
Photo taken around the time Dissolving Images was composed.